There is a growing body of scientific evidence that shockwave therapy for ED can help the following:
- Patients with vascular related erection problems due to age and/or lifestyle factors
- Erectile Dysfunction when medicines have tried and failed
- Patients with mild to moderate ED that respond well to PDE-5 inhibitors might be able to regain their natural erections and no longer need – or reduce their dependence on medication.
- Patients with moderate to severe ED that do not respond to PDE-5 medication and rely on injections or other topical treatments may become more respondent to PDE-5 medication after shockwave therapy.
- Shockwave therapy will in most cases improve the outcomes of any other treatment modality.
- Reduction in pain levels for patients with CPPP or those patients with Peyronie’s who suffer pain during intercourse.