Edinburgh Shockwave clinic provides focused shockwave therapy for a wide range of conditions including erectile dysfunction. Over 4.5 million men in the UK suffer from erectile problems. That means erectile problems are very common, but effective treatment is available.
In some cases such as vasculogenic Erectile Dysfunction (ED), Chronic Pelvic Pain Prostatitis and Peyronie’s disease the problem is often treated with medication or surgery but there is a clinically proven, drug free alternatives – focused shockwave therapy.
Experienced physiotherapy professionals provide expert care with focused shockwave in our Edinburgh clinic.
Focused Shockwave for Erectile Dysfunction
- Non-invasive and painless treatment lasting about 20 minutes
- Stimulates natural repair mechanisms to increase blood flow
- No medication required
- No significant side effects and complications such as other treatment modalities
- No down time, you can return to activity immediately
- Significant clinical benefit often experienced 6-8 weeks after treatment but in some cases less than 3 weeks
- 80+% success rate
- Compatible with other treatments